Friday, September 11, 2009

Sweetly You Review!

When I came across Sweetly You, I knew it was going to be a place that I would shop at in the future! Just by their selection of fragrances, and their LOW prices, anyone can purchase a gift, for themselves or others without breaking the bank!
I recieved the Premium Body Lotion and Solid Scent in PINK, Foaming Bath Butter in Hawaiian Breeze, Rice Flower and Shea/Shea and Cocoa butter cream, and White Ginger and Amber Solid Scent. I really loved how it's packaged, so pretty and everything just BEGGING to be opened : )

I have Psoriasis, so I always have to be careful of what I use on my skin. I used the Foaming Body butter first, and it smells SO, SO good! And what I noticed right off was that it made shaving my legs alot easier, that's where most of my psoriasis is! The butter makes a nice foam and spreads well.
After that, I used the Pink Body lotion, and again, smells wonderful! It's like I was actually using the Victoria Secret Pink lotion! When I went out later in the day, I used a little bit of the Pink solid scent, and hours later, I could still smell it. THAT is what I like in a product, a scent that stays on, and I don't have to reapply it 2-3 times! Also, with it being a solid scent, I can put it exactly where I want it, and it's going to stay there! : )
Last night, I put on the White Ginger and Amber scent, and passed by my hubby. He asked me what I was wearing, and said I smelled really, really good! This is probably my favorite scent of all, it's sweet, but not overbearing, and if I get a compliment from the hubby, I know it's a keeper!

What I like best about Sweetly You, is that now I can get the normally "High priced" scents that I like, for a fraction of the cost!And there are so many other scents to choose from, there is a goody for anyone. I am so happy with my items, I cannot say enough good things!
And, of course, you get a bag of Jelly Belly jellybeans, what could be btter than that?!

1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Sounds fab! Plus my fav color :)