Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kmart Super Double Coupon Deals!

Today I went to Kmart to use some of my coupons with their Double Coupon deal, I of course, did not prepare very well.
Usually, I will check the sale paper and match up my coupons to the sales, but today I just wanted to get there! So, I went thru my coupons quickly and pulled out the good ones and headed over to Kmart.

I actually did get some great deals, but what a pain it was! Today was Kmarts training day, I picked the wrong day to go....it took almost 25 minutes to ring up my items. BUT, the girl was a sweetheart and she did a great job, even with the customers behind me huffing and puffing because it was taking long. Well, guess what? All of the other lanes were trainees too, so either way, you're gonna have to wait! AND, the system was running extra slow, they had been calling on them for 2 hours before I came in, so I had to let the waiting go, those poor employees : (
Anyways, I got 21 items, and paid $16 total! For some reason, I have a feeling that I should have paid even less, but the cashiers kept telling me everything rang up the way it was supposed to. I can't complain though, some of my bargains were


Glade-The Fragrance Collection 10 oz candle for $0.99

Degree Body Mist for $0. 99

Nivea Lip Conditioner $0.69

Dove Cream Oil   $1.39

Bic Comfort Twin 10pk Razors $1.49

Kotex pads $1.29

Crest Kids Toothpaste $0.29

These were the best deals I had to pay for, most of the other things were ok, but I wish I could have found some better coupons! Unfortunetly, I don't have a printer at home now, so I can only go with the coupons from the papers and magazines I've clipped!
Oh well, there's still time!

No comments: