Monday, September 7, 2009

Make sure you check your CVS's!! 90% off summer clearance going on!

I just posted a few days ago that I had gotten some really good deals at CVS, 75% off summer sale. Well, I stopped in 2 new CVS's today, and they were already up to 90% off! Of course, not as much stuff as I 'd like, lol, but I got some cute rubber duckies for the bath tub and for a friends shower, one more beach towel, and a set of 4th of July banners,garland, and some funny sunglasses for daughter. All for under $5!
That is my kind of shopping! And I'm learning that picking up these deals and storing them does save a TON of money, I just wish I would have picked up on that a few years back... : )
Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend!

1 comment:

DontSayHurry said...

Ahhh! Lucky you. We only have two CVS's in my area, but they are 40 minutes away. They should be making more by later this year, can't wait!