Sunday, September 6, 2009

Some great deals at Walgreens and CVS today!

We stopped at Walgreens to pick up a desk fan for the hubby, and I only stopped there because I knew they had one for $9.99. So I actually found 2 different kinds that I liked, one didn't have a price on it. I figured it would be around $15, so we brought them both up to the register. Well, turns out they were part of the 75% off summer sale, and one rang up $2.24, and the other, $4.49! So, we got both for under the $10 I had planned on spending, whooo hoo!
Then later I had to stop at CVS, I saw a few things from their summer sale which just got marked to 75% off, and then I saw the table at the front of the store, here's what we got-

2 beach towels- Reg. 2/$10 paid $1.25 each!Have to check other CVS's for more!

Frisbee- Reg. 4.99 Paid $1.25

Bubble Dog- Reg. 9.99 Paid $2.25

Bubble Wand- Reg. 4.99 Paid $1.25

Rubber Ducky- Reg. 2.99 Paid $.50-I should have grabbed more!!!

Squirt water toys- REg. 2.99 Paid $.75

I walked out of the store with 2 estatic kids, and I was pretty happy myself!
I can't wait to check out the 3 CVS's that are on the way to my mom's house tomorrow!

No comments: