Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Lazy Baker Review


I love to bake, but lately it seems like I never have enough time to bake up a storm like I used to. So, usually if I do bake, it's resorting to those premade squares that just pop right in the oven. Somehow, that just isn't as fun as really making a batch of fresh cookies!
Recently, I was able to review a product from The Lazy Baker, a company whos mission is "To help individuals discover their inner baker through the art of lazy baking: a fun, simple and contemporary approach to baking that doesn't sacrifice quality, taste or your time"! With yummy treats as Chocolate chip, Double Chocolate Chip, and Brown Sugar Pecan Shortbread, there is a treat for everyone!



I recieved Brown Sugar Pecan Shortbread Cookie mix, and honestly, it was as easy as 1, 2, 3! I enlisted the help of my son and daughter to mix the ingredients, and of course, lick the spoons and bowl clean : ) The best part, all I needed to do was add in butter and vanilla to the mix! Stir away, pop in the oven, and 15 minutes later, a yummy, wonderful smelling treat! I felt like we were baking, just the hard part was already done, and no mess to clean up or ingredients to put away!
Now, my kids normally won't eat any type of sweet that has nuts in it, but they gobbled the Pecan Shortbread cookies up! So much that I had to sneak a few away so I'd have some to eat later that night! Thats all they lasted, ONE night! These cookies were so good, they asked me if I could make them again, AND if I would make them for the school bake sale!
If you would like more info on how to order, you can go to Thelazybaker.com, and also follow them on Twitter! The Lazy Baker is not all over yet, but you can order their products online!
So if you're a busy mom, or just a mom that would like to bake but can't get the urge to do so, I'd definetly recommend The Lazy Baker, and you're just a few steps away from a delicious, tasty treat!

2 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

What a GREAT company, I'm in love with easy treats :) You know my moto on cooking quick and easy and of course yummy! :)

Leslie M. said...

OMGOSH... looks so Delish!!!
What a GREAT Review! I would LOVE to get my hands on some Lazy Baker!
YUMMO!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/