Thursday, August 20, 2009

Why do I even bother with Old Navy Weekly coupon hunting?!?

I swear, mabye I'm just NOT meant to get one of those good coupons, but I have a feeling that something goofy is going on. When I first found out about Old Navy Weekly, I would stay up all night waiting for the page to change to try and get one of the wonderful $75 or $50 off a $100 purchase. And then, as soon as the new page would load, within minutes those high value coupons were gone! I'd be a zombie the next day for $10 off a $50 purchase, which I wouldn't use.
As the weeks went by, I noticed that the times would change which was good, then nobody knew exactly when it would happen. BUT, still all of those good ones dissapeared as soon as they were up! Heres my thing, those 2 high value coupons are almost always the hardest ones to figure out, and yet, there are 200 people that can find them within seconds?! And yes, I'm guilty to have Googled if there was a secret way of finding them, but I came up with nothing.
So for now, I'll take my 25% off coupon and be happy I got something, but I still find it hard to believe how quickly those coupons go. I wish they would do something new just to mix it up a bit!
I do have one good thing to say about Old Navy Weekly, thanks to them, I've found some awesome blogs that I've been reading for a few months now and have become addicted to! If I had to stay up all night, I'd definetly be reading blogs, and there are some great ones out there!
So thank you Old Navy, for that!

No comments: