Thursday, July 23, 2009

Merry Christmas in July!!


I received my package from the Christmas in July swap from my partner, Shannon, and I just have to say she is AWESOME! I didn't give her much to work with, I am a BORING person, but she just picked the most perfect presents out! One thing I love to do is shop, and she got me the most adorable Shopping Angel, I'm hoping it will bring me luck on future shopping trips! And the cutest ornament, with cookies on it!
I also got my favorite Bath and Body scents, Sensual Amber and Midnite Pomegranite, Body wash, soap and lotion, along with a gift certificate! And when I'm "trying" to take a nice relaxing bath,away from the kids, I can read the book she got me, The Christmas Thief by Carol Higgins Clark! Perfect for the theme!
I can also snack on the bags of Trail mix, I've got 3 to choose from and they are all yummy, I had to hide them from the hubby, lol! Then after my bath I can use the little beauty bag filled with goodies, including the Colgate Wisp I've been wanting to pick up, just never did.
I have to say, Shannon, you are wonderful, thoughtful, and I cannot thank you enough! I love absolutely everything you got me, I hope you enjoy your package as much as I do!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay! So glad you love everything... it really was fun putting together for you!

AND... I was just about to send you an email... to let you know I got my package today! I'll post about it as soon as I can... and yes, I do love it! Thank you!!!

Kristy said...

I just realized that I got the wrong scent, I'm really sorry about that! For some reason that one I got was stuck in my head, I hope you like that one!
Thanks again, I'm eating more of my trail mix, it will be gone soon! LOL!

Angie's Spot said...

Hi Kristy! I just knew Shannon would be a great partner for you, so I'm glad that you love your stuff! Thanks so much for participating and Merry Christmas in July!

wrk2liv said...

I love orange-scented body wash, but so many of them smell too fake or too sweet. A good natural smelling orange is my fave.

wrk2liv said...

I love to shop at Target and Sephora!