Saturday, July 11, 2009

Carnival day!!

I am 30 years old, and STILL get super excited about carnivals! But, now it's because I love taking my kids and seeing them go crazy over the rides, and of course, the food! I can slurp down a Lemon Shake up within minutes, and I know tomorrow Im going to have to buy the HUGE cup to get the cheap refills. Last year, I think I spent $15 to get 3 of them, when I could have spent about $7 getting the refill cup. Hey, I'm learning!
SO, now I just hope it doesn't rain, because if it does, not only will the kids be dissapointed, but I will too.... unless I can learn to make Lemon Shake Ups here at home!

8 comments:

Carma Sez said...

Go for the $7 mug with unlimited refills. We did that on our ride on the Circle Line in NYC and think we got $40 worth of drinks ;-)

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

Just Lisa said...

We get pretty excited about fair over here! My girlfriend and I go to look at the animals and the craft projects, and of course to eat all that delicious fair food!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

Sheryl said...

Welcome to SITS, it's a great place to make new friends.

I love to go to carnivals and just sit and watch the people.

said...

Our carnival arrives ever September and we always look forward to it. :o)

Welcome to SITS, it's great you've joined us!

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

I love carnivals/fairs too -- guess I kinda have to since my husband works for our State Fair as their accountant! They are always so fun to go to - and the food & drinks are always so yummy! Over from SITS to say hi & welcome aboard!

Anonymous said...

I love carnivals too. I love watching my son enjoy everything.

Have fun.

Welcome to SITS!

Jen said...

Having kids makes all things fun and new again. It rocks.

Stopped over from SITS to say hello and welcome.

Kristy said...

I actually DID do alot of people watching yesterday! My 6 yr old finally decided it was time to ride ALL of the rides, so I got to hang out and just watch everyone. My sister and I had some good laughs, it was such a fun day!