When I was about 14, my grandparents took me to Hawaii for a week, nice, I know! On the 2nd to the last night, we went to dinner and about an hour later, my face was swelled up and I was vomitting. We had to find an ER, which when in Hawaii isnt an easy task! We get there and they tell me I must be allergic to shellfish, but, I hadnt eaten any! After about an hour of questioning, they decided I was allergic to aspirin. I had taken one right before dinner because I was getting a headache.
So I stayed away from aspirin, and a year went by, no problems. Then in High school, I hurt my back in gym and Dr said to take Ibuprofen. I ended up back in the ER, same thing. So I am allergic to aspirin and Ibuprofen, which sucks when I get headaches, or any ache for that matter!
But I guess it's better to not take them, then to take it and have hives, a swelled up face, vomitting, and stomach pains that made me feel like I was going to die!
What are you allergic to?