Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Momma Kristys 1st blog!

So Ive decided to become a blogger, what about, Im not too sure yet! As I think about it, Ive got a great family, a crazy life, Im sure I'll be able to come up with something daily!!
First things first, my name is Kristy, Im a 30 year old momma to a 10 year old son, and a 6 year old daughter. They are my crazy yet lovable little children. Ive been married for 10 years to an awesome hubby, Tony, and we've been thru some crazy roller coaster rides in those 10 years! I think I'll share some of those stories, and hopefully find that I am NOT the only person in this world that has gone thru some strange, almost unbelievealbe situations. People wonder how we've stayed together thru it all, but he's my guy, and Im his girl, and thats the most important thing to us!
Well, tonight I'll think about what I'd like to blog about, and hopefully this will be a fun thing for us all!!!

Nighty night,
Jellibeenz

2 comments:

RuensOnTheRun said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Angie said...

Welcome to the world of Mommy Bloggers! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for following My Four Monkeys!

~Angie
MyFourMonkeys.com