Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hit the jackpot again, I LOVE CVS!!!

So I stopped in today, JUST to get a bottle of water.... and then I saw the 2 tables of 75% clearance, and the 4 bins underneath that! I knew I should have stayed home!
I picked up
Dove Body Wash- $1.24
CVS Kids bodywash- $.67
Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Duos $.34!!!!
Ice Breakers Mints $.45
Livesavers bag $.49
and 2 Graduation things an Autograph doggie $1.96
and a Grad frame for $2.24!

I had coupons for the Dove and Livesavers at home, but since I had saved so much already, and had $2 Extra bucks, I figured I can always go back tomorrow and use them for more to stockpile! I ended up spending around $7, and when I looked at the Dove original price, it was $6! So I got some GREAT deals today!
I just love hitting these clearances! Target and Kohls have been pretty dissapointing lately over here, so this made my day!

6 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ok I'm stomping my foot, CVS come by my house please! I want good deals too :)

annies home said...

congratulations you won on my blog please watch for email from shopannies@yahoo.com

Heather @ Girl Gone Mom said...

Kristy - congrats on the great deals! I love bargains. CVS is great, but I always forget to use my extrabucks or a lose them - boo. They should be tied to your card so you don't need the actual coupon.

annies home said...

you won a contest on my blog Please watch for an email from me
shopannies@Yahoo.com

Kristy said...

Heather, I finally started putting my Extra bucks in the back of my coupon holder, so I knew where they were! BUT, half the tiem I go shopping, I end up forgetting my coupon holder, lol!

Together We Save said...

I love CVS clearance.