Thursday, June 18, 2009

Awesome shopping at CVS!

Today I had to stop in CVS for a few things, but walked out with more than I had gone in for... but spend WAY less than I planned!
I always search the clearance, thats my thing! Today they had restocked it up, and this is what I got..

2 Oral B toothbrushes, marked at 1.19- coupon for $1.00- paid .$19!

Mabelline eyeshadow duos- marked at 1.99- coupon for $1.00- paid $.99!

Crest Pro Health Toothpaste- marked at 2.47- coupon for $.50- paid $ 1.97!

Sunsilk Shampoo AND conditioner- marked at $1.67- coupon for $1.00- paid $.67!

A few coupons were expired but they took them anyways! The cashier was like, "Wow, you got some GREAT deals!"
I walked out of the store overly excited and cant wait to go back in a few days to check out the new clearance!

I love clearance, thanks Mom, for always making us go to that section first!

3 comments:

auntrene said...

I think you were a winner at http://momfuse.com/2009/06/fathers-day-giveaway-winners/
Mom fuse.. check it out.. Congrats!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

All you gals that get this amazing deals make me so jealous .. LOL

I never find them, please teach me ... :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and following!

Starting tomorrow myself and Misadvertous Mommy are having a HUGE 11 days of giveaways/reviews make sure you stop by ;)

Hugs!

BargainFun said...

My store isn't having any clearance stuff . I'm jealous ! www.bargainfun.blogspot.com