Monday, January 10, 2011

Santa Swap goodies!

I participated in the Santa Swap from The Mommy Files this Christmas, and it was sooo much fun! I love shopping, and meeting new bloggers so these swaps are just my thing!
This year, my swap partner was Lindsay, from Laughing Lindsay! She sent me some really great goodies for me, AND my kiddies! She did such an awesome job, I only hope she liked her own gifts as much as we did!
I got the cutest Snowman goodies, cutouts, a figurine, handtowels, and then some great smelling Cupcake lotions and socks set, and my favorite, Reeses Peanut Butter Trees! I could live on those things : ) The kids loved their treats, the candy, the puzzles, and they fought me for the humongous pen Lindsay sent, we trade off now, lol!
Thanks so much for everything Lindsay, we all loved your thoughtfulness and hope you enjoyed everything as well!
And thanks to Shannon at The Mommy Files, for once again putting together a great swap!
If you're interested in participating in a swap, there is a sign up going on for the Valentines Swap right now, check it out!!

No comments: