Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Target Clearance finds, so far!

I've been waiting and waiting for our Target toy section to hit 75%, but as of today, most of it is still at 50%.
BUT, I did find a few toys that I know my daughter will love, and they were actually marked to 75%!


I picked up
Fashion Fairytale Barbie ( the one that lights up) Reg. $19.99 got it for $5.00

Fashion Fairytale Barbie ( one of her friends) Reg. $14.99 got it for $3.74

Aqua Sand Mermaid Island- Reg. $14.99 got it for $3.74

Pop On Pals Animals - Reg. $4.99 got for $2.48

I also picked up some nice thick washclothes for $.48 each, a ceramic Angel sign for my Momma for $1.48, a PJ set for Hubby for $3.74, and the awesome Glade candle deal with my $3.00 coupon which made them $.48 each!!! I still have 4 more coupons so I'll be going back tonight or tomorrow to pick up more! Those candles are great stuffers for gift baskets, or just to have around the house! And they smell good!

I am VERY thankful that my nearest Target is about 5 minutes from my house, and 2 minutes from my sons school! I drop him off at 8 and can head right over to check it the clearance has changed!

Have any of you gotten any good deals so far?

2 comments:

Cher said...

I was happy I got a Vtech Mobigo game for $5 on clearance! My sons bday is in 2 weeks and that is perfect!

Kristy said...

Cher,
Do you still live near me? For some reason I thought I saw something that you had moved, but it may have been an old post!
I stopped at the Bloomingdale Target later on and saw a few Vtech games, but as I was leaving the aisles were getting more and more crowded, so not sure if they'd even still be there.