Friday, June 18, 2010

Eden Fantasys Symphony Sonata Review- Adults only!

When I was contacted by Eden Fantasys about their product review program, I was very excited! I love their site, and am always looking to find ways to spice things up in the bedroom! After I turned 30, my drive has been crazy! Up and down, sometimes I think I confuse Hubby more than ever, lol!

I chose the Symphony Sonata to review, and upon opening it, my first thought was truly, "This is really cute", lol! There is a dolphin shape for extra stimulation, and of course hubby found it funny, but you know what? It really works!!

Eden Fantasys has a TON of Vibrators and other toys to choose from, I'd bet there is something for everyone! From lotions and potions, to toys and games, I can't wait to find my next product to check out!


Disclaimer- This product was sent to my from Eden Fantasys free of charge in return for a review. All opinions are my own.

No comments: