Tuesday, October 5, 2010

If you have a CVS card, be sure to swipe it!

Usually when I go to CVS, I head right to what I need and forget to swipe my card at the Coupon center/Price checker. Today, I stopped in and they had a HUGE sign next to it saying, Swipe you Card before you shop! So I did, and I got some great coupons!
First one that printed out was a $5 coupon for any Halloween costume, accesory, or decorations. I had to ask if there was an amount that needed to be spent, but it was a spend $5, get $5 off coupon! I got some cute ceramic pumkpins and a Spider tealight holder for my front windows, some spider web and goodie bags for my daughters class party. I only spend $3.50 out of pocket with my coupon, NICE!
I also got a $2 off any 2 Aussie or Herbal Essence hair products, which are on sale 2/$6, going back tomorrow hoping they will use my coupon from the Sunday paper along with the store coupon. Another $1 off Clorox wipes and some candy coupons to stock up for Halloween!
From now on, I will always scan my CVS card, who knows what good coupons will come out next time!

No comments: