Thursday, July 1, 2010

If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have NO luck at all!

Sometimes I think I have a permanent black cloud floating over my head! It seems like just when I think our life is finally getting back to normal, BAM, here comes a crap storm! If it wasn't for my kids, I think I'd pack up and leave, go somewhere far, far away, to never be heard from again.
I know that we make our own happiness, we create our own problems, etc., but for some reason, no matter how hard I try to do the right thing, something bad happens to me, my family, everyone around me. Mabye I'm just the family bad luck charm.
I'm so sick of hearing, "Don't worry, things will get better soon!", because they DON'T! Every time I think we've finally hit rock bottom, nope, we can still go farther down. It's tiring, I'm exhausted, and just don't know what to do anymore.
This is a mix of money problems, not being able to find a job, not feeling like myself anymore, and just feeling useless altogether.
I guess I do have to say that thru all of this, the hubby and the kids are what keep me going, even though sometimes I feel like I'm not doing anything worthwhile for them. I just wish I could wake up one day, and know it was going to be a GOOD day, for once!
Well, just another rambling post, thanks for listening, and mabye tomorrow will finally be a GOOD day for me!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I hope tomorrow IS a good day for you :) And the next day, and the next....