Monday, August 2, 2010

A Call for Help!

Hi everyone!
I was wondering if I could ask you all a favor? My family is hosting a Benefit for my sisters boyfriend, who was shot in the eye with a BB gun last month! He has already had 2 surgeries but the Dr's have NOT been able to remove the bullet yet! Sadly, they don't think he will ever regain sight in his eye, and worse yet, he is a Tattoo artist, so he's been pretty bummed out : (
If you, or you know anyone who might be able to help us out with prize donations, I would be sooo forever grateful to you! ANY donation is great, we are having a regular raffle, and later in the evening we will be having a Silent Auction for some larger prizes. We are thankful for anything, and if I can, I will feature you on my blog, along with having info at the benefit!
I thank you for any help you guys can give, I've been up the past few nights emailing like crazy!! So forgive me if I'm rambling, just gettting tired, lol!
Thank you all again!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

That's terrible! I wish him the best.
I know Rhea at Mommy23monkeys did a great auction for her cousin's sick baby a few months back. Maybe she could steer you in the right direction about sponsors and donations??