Monday, December 14, 2009

Bored Inc. Review



I am always on the lookout for unique gift ideas, and because I have a very large extended family, I like to give gifts that nobody else may give. So, when given the opportunity to review products from Bored Inc., I was all for it!



I chose to review the Womens "Not So Sweet" Tee, the Kids "Lil Dumping" Tee, and the "Don't Pollute" Tote bag. When I recieved my goodies, just pulling them out of the cute wrapping I knew I had found a company that I could order from over and over again, and have the gift recipient smile when they opened up their gifts! The tshirts are so soft, and adorable! My daughter has to wear her Lil Dumpling shirt every week, and paired with her hot pink pants, it a really cute outfit! Me, well, I wear my Not So Sweet shirt, whenever I'm feeling, well, not so sweet : ). Lately, I'm wearing it often!

The tote bag is also wonderful, sturdy and well made, I've carried about a dozen kids books in it, I've brought it with me to the grocery store for small items, and I plan on using it over Xmas break while the kids and I go on our planned outings. I love that people are asking me where I got these items, and as I'm telling them about Bored Inc., I always mention my favorite shirt, the "Friends Forever" Tee, Stinky Poo and Toilet paper, lol! Any company that can make a pile of poop look adorable gets Kudo's from me!


Bored Inc. has something for everyone, Women, Men, Baby, Toddler and Child/Youth sized Tshirts, Belts, Totes, Aprons, Boxers/Undies, and also Decor and Gifts for the home! All shirts are around $20, but right now alot are marked down at $9.99- $12.99! Great deals for Xmas! Totes are $18 and well worth it, I think mine will last a LONG time! Everything is priced very well, you could probably make a cute little gift set for under $30!
If you order now, you will recieve free shipping on any order, a great deal for the holiday shopping! Please stop over, especially if you are looking for that hard to buy for person in your life, a gift from Bored Inc. will be one they will never forget!
Whether it be for a child, or a grownup, Bored Inc. is sure to bring a smile to anyones face!

Thanks to Bored Inc. for giving me the opportunity to review their products. All opinions are my own and no money was recieved, just these great gifts!

No comments: