Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Adorable Kinders Review




Picking out a doll for my daughter used to be an easy thing to do. Now with all the different types of dolls out there, I never know what to buy her!

Recently I was able to review a beautiful, sweet rag doll from Adorable Kinders. I had shown my daughter the many types of dolls to choose from and she had such a hard time finding a favorite, she loved all of them! Each doll has a special theme, are a group of Kindergarten friends, and the dolls name go from A to Z! Each doll comes with an internet key-code that may be used to register online at the “Adorable Kinders eSchool”. There children can play educational games that make learning fun (Preschool and grades K-6). When all of the games for a grade level are successfully completed, the child graduates to the next grade.

We couldn't decide between the Hope or Marie doll, so we were surprised with our Hope doll! It was so exciting to open it up, it is wrapped in tissue paper in a box, so you can preserve the doll well. My daughter was so, so excited, she told me that this was really her first favorite! Adorable Kinders has girl AND boy dolls, 26 in all to choose from,which I really like! My daughter has so many girl dolls, now I can find her a boy doll that will stand up to her many hours of playing house!
Each doll also comes dressed in a sweet little outfit, which is all machine washable, thank goodness!  As my daughter plays, sometimes she gets carried away and wants to feed them REAL juice or food, so I know I'll be able to make the doll as good as new if we come to that problem!  Additional clothing outfits and accessories are available and may be purchased separately. New designs of seasonal and holiday apparel and accessories will introduced each year.
These dolls are so soft and sweet, I cannot say enough wonderful things about them!

Adorable Kinders not only offers the adorable dolls, they also sell Doll clothing, Paper dolls, and Friendly pillows! Head over to their site to see their great selection of goodies!
I am so glad I was introduced to this company, I know my daughter will continue to have a wonderful time playing with her Hope dolly, and I will definetly recommend these dolls to anyone looking for a great doll that is not only cute, but durable and will hold up to any childs playing!

Thanks to Adorable Kinders for giving me the opportunity to review the Adorable doll. All opinions are my own, and I recieved the doll free of charge for this review.

No comments: