Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kaskey Kids Review



My son is very hard to buy toys for, even when he was younger, I could never find toys he would play with for more than a week or so!
I was able to review the Kaskey Kids Hockey Set, which I chose because our family LOVES hockey! A few weeks ago, a set of army men was broke out and both my son AND daughter had been playing with them for days. So, when the Hockey set arrived, they were estatic! Now both of them could play and have a "game" going on, it was too fun to watch!


What I really like about the set, not only that it kept the kids entertained, and still is, is that they come packaged in a nice plastic carrying case, so the pieces stay in one place. I have found a few men lying around the living room a few times, but my daughter has been quick to get him back in the box, because it's always a team member of hers!
Finding toys that both of my children will play with, together, is a challenge for me. My son is 10 and my daughter is 6, so they do have different interests. I was very happy to see that both of the kids have enjoyed this set, together, and still are enjoying playing!


A bit about Kaskey Kids-
Kaskey Kids was founded by Bruce and Christy Kaskey in 2001 with the purpose of creating simple sports action figures.



As a mother of four sports-loving children, Christy saw that her children and their friends were happiest and most enthusiastic when sports were involved. Playing in the park, in the backyard or at the beach kept everyone active and occupied, but when playtime was brought inside, none of the traditional toys held the Kaskey Kids' interest.


Christy took a look back at her own childhood for some inspiration and could vividly remember her two brothers engaging in hours of imaginary play with simple action figures like Army Men, Super Heroes and Cowboys and Indians. After a few years with her house filling up with every bucket or bag of action figures, animals or cars, Christy realized that a simple box of sports action figures could be the key.

Kaskey Kids comes in 5 different sets-
Football
College Football
Baseball
Soccer
Hockey
And also carries Mini Sets, for your team to play against a new team!
Each kit sells for $24.99, and the Mini Sets are $9.99! Kaskey Kids Sets are available online, and also at select stores thru out the US!

Kaskey Kids have a great product for both boys and girls, and I would recommend checking them out for a fun, new toy for your kids!

Thank you to Kaskey Kids for the opportunity to review their sets, my children are enjoying it and will for a long time!

No comments: