Monday, August 22, 2011

EdenFantasys- Fun and Sexy goodies for Adults!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Anytime I want to look for something fun and sexy, I head over to EdenFantasys! When I'm looking for a sexy Bra and Panty set or a pretty Nightie, I know I'll find a great selection there! I just recieved this Lace Bra and Panty set, and couldn't be happier!  It's comfy enough to wear all day long, and sexy enough to make Hubby crazy! : )
 But it's not just for lingerie, if you want to add a little fun to the night, you can check out their Sensuoul Massage Kits, Warming oils, and Edible treats! The Oil of Love is amazing, it's probably one of the first oils I've used that doesn't have a bad taste, or leave you feeling like your dripping in oil hours after applying. The Cherry Almond scent was perfect, not too strong and left a lingering scent that was very pleasant! When Hubby isn't complaining, I know it's a winner!

If you aren't one to wear lingerie or use the Sensual goodies, EdenFantasys also has a big array of Adult DVDs! From Instructional DVDs to your XX Rated movies, if you aren't one to go into a store to purchase,I'd definetly recommend checking out their selection of DVDs!
EdenFantasys is a great One stop shop for adults! Whatever you're looking for, they are bound to have it!

No comments: