Thursday, December 9, 2010

Loving the Conair You Curl!

I've been wanting a You Curl since I first saw them in stores, but me being cheap, was not going to spend $40 on something that I probably would only use every once in awhile. So, I waited, and waited, and on Cyber Monday found it for $28 on Amazon! Throw in my $20 giftcode I had, and paying $8 for it, well, that I could handle!
First off, I love the fact that it heats up almost instantly! I plugged it in and turned around for a second, checked it seconds later and it was ready! The curls are AMAZING! I experimented, did some spiral, some waves, and they all came out perfect : )
BUT, the only problem I'm having is figuring out how to do the BACK of my hair! Normally, I just straighten my hair and go, and I've been doing that for over `11 years so I got that down pat. This new task, is not only stressful, but a pain in the neck, literally : } My sis told me using 2 mirrors would work, so that will be tried out tomorrow. Any other tips are GREATLY welcome!

No comments: