Sunday, January 3, 2010

Great Clearance going on at Kohls!

With all of the holidays finally over with, I stopped to think for a second and realized I had some Kohls cash that needed to be spent! My initial trip there was going to be to buy a pair of snow boots for myself, but after walking thru the shoe dept., I realized THAT was not going to happen. Pretty much ALL of their winter boots were gone, I guess that's what happens when you live in Illinois and winter has just showed it's very ugly head!
So, I decided to check out the Christmas section, again, no luck, it had been pretty much cleared out aside from some stockings and a few random ornaments! I swear, every year I tell myself I am going to get to these stores right after Christmas, and every year I get there a week later to find nothing! When will I learn?!



I then went to browse the clearance racks, and I'm glad I did! I got my son 2 shirts for $4, my daughter 2 pairs of her favorite "soft, warm" pants for $5 each, the hubby got 2 long sleeved tshirts for $3.80 each, and I picked out a Pumpkin candle for $2.49 and a Chicago Bears shirt for $8! I always look at the cute Bears shirts for myself, but I won't pay $20 for a shirt, so this was a GREAT find for myself!
I ended up paying $3.90 for all these things, and if I had more time, I would have really gotten into the clearance parts, because the clothing is all marked down! They actually have bathing suits out, yikes! It's only 3 degrees here right now, I'm nowhere close to thinking about putting on a bathing suit, lol!


If you can, head over to Kohls and check out what they've got, I bet you find some great deals like I did!

1 comment:

Toystory said...

I love Kohl's when they have clearance sales. I have gotten so many wonderful things, for next to nothing. You go girl, seriously fun when you find things you can use.